Sexy Art Studio

Hi everybody !

Too late to wish you a happy new year, sorry... However, I hope 2008 has began with good times and great news for everyone of you.

I'm sorry for this very long time without any post on the blog. Well, I guess you understand, sometimes there's to much work... I had some problems with Myspace too : I don't know why, but my account has been closed, and that let me a little discouraged... I don't think there's anything offending in my drawings, so I don't know the reason, and that's not the stupid robot answering to my emails who will explane it to me :) Not really serious, you can still hire me on Nils'Myspace or via this blog.

Now I can say Pinupz is back ! To illustrate this come-back, I've drawn this sexy artist, as my pinup alter-ego :)

I've been discussing and planning some stuff with upcoming or well-known models and I can tell you Pinupz will bring you some good surprises this year ! Stay tuned ! ;)

No comments: